CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Marbek Nativity (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27093)

Karen C - California January 31st 05 08:14 PM

Marbek Nativity

O.K. I have 10,000 WIP's but Mar-Bek's Nativity is calling out to me.
Can anybody tell me how long this project will take me to stitch?

A friend of mine who keeps good track of her time came up with something right
around one year of evenings. The whole project took her several years, because
she did other things in between, but nonetheless, allotting yourself 350-400
nights for something that large sounds fairly reasonable to me.

Personally, I'm going to let Seanette stitch hers, and then I'm going over to
feed Felix some Petromalt. While she's cleaning up the resultant hairball, she
won't notice that I'm sneaking out the door with something under my arm. :)

--
Finished 12/8/04 -- Army bear ornament
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler,

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html