CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Singer LK100 manual (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19005)

Msbayhaven December 7th 04 12:51 PM

Singer LK100 manual

Does anyone have a manual or a copy of how to thread the Singer LK100 Knit
machine?

Jazmine February 21st 05 09:18 PM

Hi, did you ever find a manual? I too am looking for one!

Susan Walend March 2nd 05 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazmine
Hi, did you ever find a manual? I too am looking for one!

And so am I! Have just been given my aunt's old one and she hadn't needed manual for a long time so discarded it... but I need one badly! Can anyone email the text, or perhaps tell me where to find it on line? Thanks so much...

(Three days later, AHA!) I supposedly am about to get one, will let you know if the arrangement works out...

[email protected] March 12th 05 05:07 PM

I'm wondering if anyone has found the LK100 manual yet? Thanks
P Eves

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Walend

kiku November 9th 05 05:02 PM

May be able to help you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msbayhaven

murielle April 7th 06 06:54 AM

Singer LK100 manual

i have to sell a new LK100 on ebay so I have all the instructions, a manual
and 5 patterns guide. I can make copies.

kiku April 7th 06 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murielle
i have to sell a new LK100 on ebay so I have all the instructions, a manual
and 5 patterns guide. I can make copies.

Thanks Murielle for your reply. I am surprised to hear that there are still new LK100s around, Mine came from the local charity shop as part of a £10.00 bundle containg another Singer (FX100), an unknown one + a Bond. There were instructions and patterns for the other Singer and the Bond. Depending on the size/volume of LK100 instructions, I am not sure whether it is better to scan them or copy them. I suppose you would be the best judge of that. In any case, what costs would you incur?
Many thanks

Kiku