CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Jumping for joy (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=41927)

Shillelagh April 27th 04 05:23 AM

Jumping for joy

I am almost finished my daughter's sweater-that-has-taken-forever-to-knit!!!
As we speak, the pieces are being blocked, then I'll sew it all together and
knit the neck. Soooooooo close......... big smile!!!!! And she has been so
patient.

My next big project might even be for ME!!! There's a sweater I want.....
and am going to go stash diving (grin). The more stash I use up - the more
I can buy for replacements (heh, heh, heh).

Shelagh

Llaurie April 27th 04 05:37 AM

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
I am almost finished my daughter's

sweater-that-has-taken-forever-to-knit!!!
As we speak, the pieces are being blocked, then I'll sew it all together

and
knit the neck. Soooooooo close......... big smile!!!!! And she has been

so
patient.

My next big project might even be for ME!!! There's a sweater I want.....
and am going to go stash diving (grin). The more stash I use up - the

more
I can buy for replacements (heh, heh, heh).

Shelagh

Congrats Shelagh :)...i've promised myself i will finish all but one of my
wips before i start anything new
(but have to sit on my hands in order to keep the promise lol)
laurie

Noreen's Knit*che April 27th 04 05:54 AM

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:23:01 -0500, Shillelagh wrote:

I am almost finished my daughter's sweater-that-has-taken-forever-to-knit!!!
As we speak, the pieces are being blocked, then I'll sew it all together and
knit the neck. Soooooooo close......... big smile!!!!! And she has been so
patient.

My next big project might even be for ME!!! There's a sweater I want.....
and am going to go stash diving (grin). The more stash I use up - the more
I can buy for replacements (heh, heh, heh).

Shelagh

Congrat's, Shelagh!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
http://noreensknitche.ceejaycee.net
~ ~ ~

NoraBalcer April 27th 04 04:18 PM

Shelagh,

Great work and I knew you could do it.

Hugs,

Nora

Shillelagh April 27th 04 06:43 PM

"Katherine" wrote in message
Congratulations, Shelaagh. Will we get to see a pictutre?

Katherine

Definitely - when it's all put together - I'll put it up on my Yahoo album
and post a link.

Shelagh

Katherine April 27th 04 08:07 PM

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
Congratulations, Shelaagh. Will we get to see a pictutre?

Katherine

Definitely - when it's all put together - I'll put it up on my Yahoo
album and post a link.

I'll be waiting.
Katherine

Beinchat April 29th 04 03:24 AM

Good for you Shelagh! I know your daughter will cherish it for all the
love and work that went into making it.
Marie C and the cats (still working on the *other* sock)