CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   New Sock yarn. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101729)

Spike Driver March 20th 09 01:35 AM

New Sock yarn.

Has any one tried the new line of sock yarn at Jo-Ann fabrics. I am
thinking about starting a pair this week end.

Dennis

Cece March 28th 09 09:07 PM

New Sock yarn.

On Mar 19, 8:35*pm, Spike Driver wrote:
Has any one tried the new line of sock yarn at Jo-Ann fabrics. *I am
thinking about starting a pair this week end.

Dennis

What new line of sock yarn? Brand, fiber(s), style of color?

spike March 28th 09 09:18 PM

New Sock yarn.

Cece wrote:
On Mar 19, 8:35 pm, Spike Driver wrote:
Has any one tried the new line of sock yarn at Jo-Ann fabrics. I am
thinking about starting a pair this week end.

Dennis

What new line of sock yarn? Brand, fiber(s), style of color?

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.j...t2948&start=17

Sock Ease and Soles and More are great. I use both.