CraftBanter

-   -   old issue of quilt maker magazine (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139533)

pkw April 1st 15 05:44 AM

old issue of quilt maker magazine

I am looking for an old issue of quilt maker magazine May/June 2014, where can
I buy it?

Pat on the Green April 1st 15 07:58 AM

old issue of quilt maker magazine

Most magazines will contain details of how to buy back issues from
themselves. If you have any edition of this magazine, it should be easy
enough to find.

Pat on the green
..

Julia in MN[_5_] April 1st 15 02:14 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Quiltmaker-Magazine-May-June-2014/dp/B00JLNLRUE/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1427893955&sr=8-6&keywords=quiltmaker+magazine+2014

Louise in Iowa[_4_] April 1st 15 03:52 PM

old issue of quilt maker magazine

It's available from the Web site: www.quiltmaker.com