CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ping Gillian (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99543)

lucillez December 7th 08 04:55 PM

ping Gillian

Please send me an e-mail. It doesn't have to say anything important. I
just want to get you back in my address book.

That goes for anyone else that might want to be there with Gill.

Lucille

Gillian Murray December 7th 08 05:05 PM

ping Gillian

No one else here, Max says he won't send email addresses to guys he
doesn't know...sorry Puff!

lucillez December 7th 08 05:24 PM

ping Gillian

lucillez wrote:
Please send me an e-mail. It doesn't have to say anything important. I
just want to get you back in my address book.

That goes for anyone else that might want to be there with Gill.

Lucille

Well, if you ever visit maybe they can meet. Of course Puff can be a
little aloof when he meets someone new. Especially if that person has fur.