CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Get FREE products easily (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98371)

John October 10th 08 11:54 AM

Get FREE products easily

As a Particraft demonstrator I will visit your home and demonstrate various
techniques so that you can get the most out of the Particraft range. What
does it cost you - nothing except the tea, coffee or wine that you give your
friends on the night/afternoon. You in turn will get 10% of any orders taken
off your own order. Please contact me for more details. Particraft are
also looking for more demonstrators, again just ask me for further details
and I will put you in touch. Turn your hobby into a small part time
business. Check out our blog.

--
Regards
John & Victoria