CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   OT post for pics? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63890)

Tom Heller January 26th 06 03:14 AM

OT post for pics?

Hi all,
I have two new pics at Yahoo Photos vheller760,
not sure how to link to here so youall can see??
help?
Jenny

JCT January 26th 06 03:21 AM

OT post for pics?

I usually just call the page up on the browser and copy the url from
the box in the bar on the top of the browser that holds the address
and then paste that url into my post. Magically it seems to turn into
a usable link.