CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bead Lessons (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84326)

Linda2 June 8th 07 12:01 PM

Bead Lessons

Here are pix of what my friend has made during our bead lessons.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tabbys...?.dir=/ff22re2

Last night she finished a RAW bracelet made of crystals and seed beads. Will
post pix of that one later.

Linda2

Beadbimbo June 8th 07 02:20 PM

Bead Lessons

WOW! She's doing great! Lovely work!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
hlink.net...

Vibrant Jewels June 9th 07 12:28 AM

Bead Lessons

Wow I'm impressed! I never got the hang of spiral stitch. Got any pointers?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
hlink.net...

Valerie June 10th 07 07:20 PM

Bead Lessons

Wow! And you have her adding clasps??

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
hlink.net...

Linda2 June 10th 07 09:36 PM

Bead Lessons

"Valerie" wrote in message
Wow! And you have her adding clasps??

--
Valerie

Yep, she finishes what she starts on her own.