CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking for bike, swim, run trinkets (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12782)

Tim March 6th 04 05:21 PM

Looking for bike, swim, run trinkets

Hi all

I'm racing in a triathlon to raise money for the Arthritis Foundation.
I have four recommended sponsorship levels, the swim, the bike, the
run and the entire race. Minimum is $10 and maximum is $65. I'd like
to give sponsors an inexpensive ($1.00 or less) keychain trinket,
(swimmer, biker, runner, triathlon icon) but haven't been able to find
anything at the local tri shop, on the internet or at the mall or
craft stores. Anyone got any ideas about a
source for something like this? I'm crafty so if I can get the pieces
I can put something together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tim