CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hi, We have a site that has handcrafted furry animals. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15377)

Animalsrus1 July 8th 03 06:46 AM

Hi, We have a site that has handcrafted furry animals.

Hi, We have a site that has handcrafted furry
animals. Please go take a look, thanks.
Excellent life-like looking Handcrafted Furry
Animals and all this and "FREE SHIPPING"
in the "CONTINENTIAL U.S.A." Big Summer
Sale 10% Discount On Your First Order. 100%
Money Back Guaranty."60 Days Refund Guaranty."
We now have a CATALOG available with 39
color pages of over 1400 animals for only $3.00.
E-mail us at the address below for further
information. Also, we now offer our products at
wholesale prices to gift shops or other
businesses who purchase items in quantity.
@ http://www.animalsrus.net