CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tips for Finding Discounted Retired Stampin Up Stamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85837)

amy July 28th 07 03:43 PM

Tips for Finding Discounted Retired Stampin Up Stamps

Hi,

I want to invite everyone to checkout my squidoo info page on tips for
finding retired stampin up rubber stamps. There is all kind of info on
finding cheap retired stampin up stamps.

http://www.squidoo.com/RetiredStampinUp

Also, feel free to stop by and visit my store, http://www.BuyRubberStamp.com

for deals, discounts, and closeouts on all types of stamps and
supplies, including Close to My Heart, Creative Memories, Stampin Up,
Retired Stamps, and more.

thanks,
Amy

mary August 27th 07 08:54 PM

On 28 jul, 16:43, amy wrote:
Hi,

I want to invite everyone to checkout my squidoo info page on tips for
finding retired stampin up rubber stamps. There is all kind of info on
finding cheap retired stampin up stamps.

http://www.squidoo.com/RetiredStampinUp

Also, feel free to stop by and visit my store,http://www.BuyRubberStamp.com

for deals, discounts, and closeouts on all types of stamps and
supplies, including Close to My Heart, Creative Memories, Stampin Up,
Retired Stamps, and more.

thanks,
Amy

muchas gracias por aceptarme en el grupo