CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Testing (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=51526)

Ranee Mueller June 10th 05 09:27 PM

Testing

Just making sure my news reader is working.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

Noreen's Knit*che June 10th 05 09:48 PM

"Ranee Mueller" wrote in message
Just making sure my news reader is working.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

Waving, I *see* you, Ranee!
Noreen

Aud June 11th 05 01:34 PM

"Ranee Mueller" skrev i melding
Just making sure my news reader is working.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

*I* see you, Ranee!!
....and I hope you can see yourself!LOL!
AUD ;-))

[email protected] June 11th 05 11:56 PM

Hi Ranee,

I can see you too. I could see you last night when I popped in, but was
too tired to respond.

Hugs,

Nora