CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Diamond Fantasy Shawl (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85073)

Katherine July 1st 07 12:19 PM

Diamond Fantasy Shawl

Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

friendlyhands July 1st 07 02:00 PM

Diamond Fantasy Shawl

On Jul 1, 7:19 am, Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine,
That is a lovely shawl!!! What color are you concidering?

spampot[_2_] July 1st 07 03:16 PM

Diamond Fantasy Shawl

Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Oh my...Not sure I can resist this pattern!!

Katherine July 1st 07 03:22 PM

Diamond Fantasy Shawl

On Jul 1, 8:45 am, "DAB" Buckeye wrote:
Very nice and I love the colors.

It is gorgeous, isn't it?

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine July 1st 07 03:23 PM

Diamond Fantasy Shawl

On Jul 1, 10:00 am, friendlyhands
wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:19 am, Katherine wrote:

Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine,
That is a lovely shawl!!! What color are you concidering?

I am thinking green of some sort. It depends on what it available at
my yarn store.

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine July 1st 07 03:24 PM

Diamond Fantasy Shawl

On Jul 1, 11:16 am, spampot ""spampot\"@NO SPAM orph.org" wrote:
Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Oh my...Not sure I can resist this pattern!!

I fought it for several weeks, but finally gave in. g I ordered the
PDF version, and
was able to print it immediately.

Higs,
Katherine

Spike Driver July 2nd 07 05:45 AM

Diamond Fantasy Shawl

Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Well, send us a pic when it is finished Katherine.

Please.

Dennis

Katherine July 2nd 07 01:44 PM

Diamond Fantasy Shawl

On Jul 2, 1:45 am, Spike Driver wrote:
Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Well, send us a pic when it is finished Katherine.

Please.

I will, Dennis, but I hope that you are prepared to wait a long time!

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine July 3rd 07 03:37 AM

Diamond Fantasy Shawl

On Jul 2, 5:53 pm, "YarnWright" wrote:
Katherine spun a FINE 'yarn':

Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

end quoted

Katherine. . .
I've had this pattern in my stash FOREVER, would you want to knit it together
as a little knit-a-long???

You know what? I would LOVE to! I am buying the wool later this month,
and would
love to start it in late August/early September. It would be so
terrific to do it with
someone, Noreen! Does that sound like a good start date? E-mail me at:
katherine dot burgess at mail dot mcgill dot ca

And we will set something up. This is going to be such fun! But you
must bear in
mind that I will be a full-time student and part-time preacher, so my
knitting time
will be, of necessity, limited. g

Higs,
Katherine