CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   singer automatic zigzagger attachment (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37341)

Sharon Berman November 27th 03 01:45 AM

singer automatic zigzagger attachment

Does anyone know if the zigzagger for the vertical shaft machines,
will work on a Model 99k. I think its the same one that's used on the
model 221 featherweight.
Thanks
Sharon

Taria November 27th 03 03:42 AM

Yep. It will work just the same. 99's are great machines.
The slant shank buttonholer isn't the one you want. It actually
has in small letters 'slant' on the part that attaches on the sewing
machine. You should be just fine.
Taria

Kate Dicey November 27th 03 11:18 AM

Sharon Berman wrote:

Does anyone know if the zigzagger for the vertical shaft machines,
will work on a Model 99k. I think its the same one that's used on the
model 221 featherweight.
Thanks
Sharon

If it's a low shank device it should: as far as I know, all the Singer
low shank attachments are interchangeable on all their old low shank
machines.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk