CraftBanter

-   Knots (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   help! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=13582)

Katiehdriver September 17th 04 05:22 PM

help!

How do I do the double box and double barrel?
I know how to do box and barrel already
Katie

Brian Grimley September 20th 04 02:53 AM

Katiehdriver wrote:
How do I do the double box and double barrel?
I know how to do box and barrel already
Katie

Katie,

By "Box" and "Barrel", are you refering to braiding, for example,
plastic lace (sometimes called gimp)?

If so, the instructions on this site may help:
http://www.boondoggleman.com/ .

The Boondoggleman calls the "Box Stitch" the "Square Stitch" and calls
the "Barrel Stitch" the "Circle Stitch". Is the Boondoggleman's "Brick
Stitch" and "Twist Stitch" the "Double Box" and "Double Barrel" that
you are looking for?

Brian.