CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Beaded 3D Crystal Fish with tutorial to share! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109214)

cat2tat June 22nd 10 09:38 PM

Beaded 3D Crystal Fish with tutorial to share!

Your fish is charming.
Cathy

On Jun 19, 12:34*pm, beadangel wrote:
Hi,

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a beaded 3D Crystal Fish
charm which I made with Swarovski Crystals (right angle weave), it's
around two inches long, I hang it on my mobile phone as a phone charm.
See the free tutorial at:http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/june.html

OR See all my beaded sea creatures at:http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/bea..._creature.html

Thanks for looking!
Happy Beading!

beadangel June 28th 10 10:44 PM

Beaded 3D Crystal Fish with tutorial to share!

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

On Jun 23, 4:38*am, cat2tat wrote:
Your fish is charming.
Cathy

On Jun 19, 12:34*pm, beadangel wrote:

Hi,

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a beaded 3D Crystal Fish
charm which I made with Swarovski Crystals (right angle weave), it's
around two inches long, I hang it on my mobile phone as a phone charm.
See the free tutorial at:http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/june..html

OR See all my beaded sea creatures at:http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/bea..._creature.html

Thanks for looking!
Happy Beading!- Hide quoted text -

first be February 12th 11 08:03 AM

Vicky.Talore March 5th 11 11:29 AM

I just found this forum from researching several keywords for my school project. I just wanted to say hello to everybody.