CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD New Focal Beads up at Glitzy Glass Studio (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=57653)

Glitzy Glass September 30th 05 05:57 PM

AD New Focal Beads up at Glitzy Glass Studio

Good Afternoon (and morning to some) RCB friends. I have some new
focal designs to share http://snipurl.com/i2cz don't forget each
purchase makes you eligible to win an iPod Shuffle!!

Happy Beading
Denise R
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

Su September 30th 05 10:26 PM

I love the Midnite Moon hollow!

Oddly enough I can feel it nestling against my neck. I hate it and
love it when beads talk to me! And the Tree of Life pendant.

I'm going to be in a LOT of trouble if I don't behave but those are
such beautiful beads. I'm turning the computer off now... I'm going to
bed... ...

-Su

Glitzy Glass September 30th 05 10:30 PM

Oh, Su - you gave me such a nice laugh! Thank you so much

Denise

Su September 30th 05 10:32 PM

Ok, I'm not in bed. I'm trying to shop but my computer won't let
me...............

I sent you an email but you have to promise NOT to tell Mike.

-Su

Glitzy Glass September 30th 05 10:59 PM

Hi Su;
OK email is taken care of - I think the problem was that you need to
check the box next to the pendant :) - I promise not to tell Mike - I
consider it an honor to have you visit my site!
Hugs
Denise

Su September 30th 05 11:04 PM

Thanks. I did tick the box but it didn't want me to check out! Maybe
it's that I use Mozilla. Next time (yes, there will be a next time,
I'm a weak woman!) I'll try it with *gag* Outlook Express.

I won't tell Mike either so we're safe for now. And gosh, I'm
blushing! I'm just the teagirl you know, not the artist.

-Su

Glitzy Glass September 30th 05 11:57 PM

Thanks Tina - I stretched myself a bit :) - all due to your Alaskan
influence - hey, did your package arrive yet?
Hugs
Denise

Kalera October 1st 05 08:20 AM

This is so elegantly lovely:

http://www.glassbeadz.com/viewitems....uct&itemID=62#

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Christina Peterson October 1st 05 09:06 AM

I feel honored that I have facilitated new growth for you. And fascinated,
watching all your new wonders. (Touching the glass is so immensely much
better that looking at pictures!

No package, as of this morning. I'll go to the post office again tomorrow!

Tina

oups.com...