CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Looking for yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80977)

Shillelagh February 15th 07 09:49 PM

Looking for yarn

Gee imagine that!!

Anyhow, if anyone has any White Buffalo Wool especially in a darker blue or
heathered blue that they'd care to part with, trade for, or
what-have-you..... Please let me know.

It's really too bad this yarn has been discontinued, as it's wonderful for
felting and many other projects. I notice it's getting scarcer on e-bay
too. ;(

Shelagh

WoolyGooly February 16th 07 01:33 AM

Looking for yarn

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:49:47 -0600, "Shillelagh"
wrote:

I may have. The bin it's in - if I have any - is at the bottom of the
stash, so it'll be a couple of days. If you don't hear something by
Saturday night give me a poke on Sunday.

Shillelagh February 16th 07 03:00 AM

Looking for yarn

wrote:

I may have. The bin it's in - if I have any - is at the bottom of the
stash, so it'll be a couple of days. If you don't hear something by
Saturday night give me a poke on Sunday.

Thanks Wooly...... keeping my fingers crossed. ;)

Shelagh

Eastern Edge February 16th 07 11:43 AM

Looking for yarn

On Feb 15, 6:49 pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:
Gee imagine that!!

Anyhow, if anyone has any White Buffalo Wool especially in a darker blue or
heathered blue that they'd care to part with, trade for, or
what-have-you..... Please let me know.

It's really too bad this yarn has been discontinued, as it's wonderful for
felting and many other projects. I notice it's getting scarcer on e-bay
too. ;(

Shelagh

Hi Shelagh

I have some White Buffalo 3-ply in slate grey. I have 2 1/2 'pucks'
of it, if you're interested.

Michelle

Shillelagh February 16th 07 05:27 PM

Looking for yarn

"Eastern Edge" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Shelagh

I have some White Buffalo 3-ply in slate grey. I have 2 1/2 'pucks'
of it, if you're interested.

Michelle

Hi Michelle

I should have mentioned I was looking for the 6 ply. I keep forgetting
there was a 3 ply. My project is to be a felted tote bag, and so far have
managed to snag one puck from a local friend. I'm just not sure how much
I'll need, so can I let you know after we see what Wooly has (or not) in her
stash?

The project is a hybrid from the Domiknitrix book. She has a wonderful
chart in it for a skull on the front of a vest, and I have a friend who is a
skull freak, so want to make her a tote with the skull on the front. I've
already managed to knit the bottom of the tote with bits of pucks I have on
hand, but don't want to run out when knitting the body of the bag. I just
hope the skull still looks like one after I felt the bag. ;)

Thanks for looking and I'll let you know!

Shelagh