CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Market Bag made w/ Sugar n Cream (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=51192)

Bell Jar June 5th 05 12:24 PM

Market Bag made w/ Sugar n Cream

Here is a pic of the market bag I finished this past week. I'm working on
another one today (but not as deep) For my kids teacher.

http://onelifetoknit.blogspot.com/

Katherine June 5th 05 04:59 PM

Very nice!

Katherine

Aud June 5th 05 05:33 PM

"Bell Jar" skrev i melding
Here is a pic of the market bag I finished this past week. I'm
working on another one today (but not as deep) For my kids teacher.

http://onelifetoknit.blogspot.com/

SO cute! I would like toe be your kid's techer!!!
AUD ;-)

Els van Dam June 5th 05 07:17 PM

In article , "Bell Jar"
wrote:

Here is a pic of the market bag I finished this past week. I'm working on
another one today (but not as deep) For my kids teacher.

http://onelifetoknit.blogspot.com/

Great bag, love the lining it gives it a second dimention.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

Sue W June 5th 05 07:43 PM

That's very nice, I'm sure the teacher will be delighted with hers.

--
Sue W in East Anglia, UK