CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   RCTN-P (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109226)

Cheryl Isaak June 23rd 10 04:00 PM

RCTN-P

Sent to Sheena as well,

I'm getting "connection refused" when I try and look at photos. Anyone else?

Cheryl

Nancy June 23rd 10 04:37 PM

RCTN-P

On Jun 23, 11:00*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Sent to Sheena as well,

I'm getting "connection refused" when I try and look at photos. Anyone else?

Cheryl

I had no problems.

Nancy

lucille June 23rd 10 05:05 PM

RCTN-P

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Sent to Sheena as well,

I'm getting "connection refused" when I try and look at photos. Anyone
else?

Cheryl

I think Comcast and Yahoo have gotten together to torture us. I'm having a
lot of connection problems.

Try again.

Cheryl Isaak June 24th 10 01:36 PM

RCTN-P

On 6/23/10 12:05 PM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Sent to Sheena as well,

I'm getting "connection refused" when I try and look at photos. Anyone
else?

Cheryl

I think Comcast and Yahoo have gotten together to torture us. I'm having a
lot of connection problems.

Try again.

Eventually worked, hours later....