CraftBanter

-   -   Squash Blossom Quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140017)

[email protected] February 21st 17 04:27 PM

Squash Blossom Quilt

This is my next quilt block called Squash Blossom and is 18 inches square. I am doing mine in Native American colors of turquoise, native print that has several colors for the center. This quilt will also have sashing. The quilt can be made as large and wide as you want by just increasing the number of blocks. You cans see this quilt by going to: www.quilterscache.com, then ask for squash blossom block.
Sandy$

Bobbie Sews More February 21st 17 04:37 PM

Squash Blossom Quilt

wrote in message

This is my next quilt block called Squash Blossom and is 18 inches
square. I am doing mine in Native American colors of turquoise, native print
that has several colors for the center. This quilt will also have sashing.
The quilt can be made as large and wide as you want by just increasing the
number of blocks. You cans see this quilt by going to:
www.quilterscache.com, then ask for squash blossom block.
Sandy$

Thanks for sending the link!
Barbara in Florida