CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   100% Nylon Satin Bedding - Where to look? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73433)

[email protected] August 1st 06 03:53 AM

100% Nylon Satin Bedding - Where to look?

I have been looking everywhere for 100% nylon satin bedding. I have an
old sheet set and need to replace them. They were made by "Whisper
Soft, but when I found their site, it appears they only made children's
bedding now. I have purchased two sets online, and been disappointed,
as they are not as smooth as the set I have. Does anyone know where to
find good quality ones?

Thanks.