CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Jewellery Design Tool (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86947)

[email protected] September 3rd 07 11:45 PM

Jewellery Design Tool

Hi

i would like to present you our Jewellery Designer.
With bijoudesigner you can create necklaces and bracelets yourself.
You create your item of jewellery or your own small collection in your
own style
and for your own taste. We produce your pieces according to your
designs by hand.
Have fun and be your own designer.

Greeting from Switzerland

www.bijoudesigner.com

Sarajane Helm September 4th 07 04:16 PM

Jewellery Design Tool

hello,
please put "AD" in front of advertisement posts in this newsgroup. This is a
courtesy that many news groups ask you to respect, along with using "OT" for
off topic posts. Thank you.
Sarajane Helm
--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery