CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Empisal Instant (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=54103)

Shannon July 25th 05 11:53 PM

Empisal Instant

I recently acquired an Empisal Instant knitting machine with no instruction
manual. I've been searching the net to no avail. The only thing I came
across was other people looking for the same thing. Does anyone have any
ideas as to where I might find one or have one they would be willing to
share? It is very different from my other machines and I am drawing a blank
as to how to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance, Shannon.

Dugan November 7th 10 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shannon (Post 452219)
I recently acquired an Empisal Instant knitting machine with no instruction
manual. I've been searching the net to no avail. The only thing I came
across was other people looking for the same thing. Does anyone have any
ideas as to where I might find one or have one they would be willing to
share? It is very different from my other machines and I am drawing a blank
as to how to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance, Shannon.

Did you ever have any luck finding instructions for your Empisal Instant KM?

ColinWise January 14th 11 06:43 AM

Accredited, nationally recognized, training programs, and get your free info now .

OlinHolly January 15th 11 06:44 AM

Oh get the job title so kind of a redundant question but it depends on where you wanted to go in regards to how much extra you'd go....