CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Issey Miyake pattern #2651 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37635)

Princepessa March 23rd 04 03:08 AM

Issey Miyake pattern #2651

Has anyone made this jacket? I have been eyeing it for a while and
have finally bought it, but not the fabric yet. I would love it if
anyone would share their experiences (and nightmares) with this
project.

Thanks for your input.

P.

Atom1 March 23rd 04 07:46 AM

You can check on www.patternreview.com there was a lady who used his
designs almost exclusively. If it's not there you can request it and at
last resort you can make it and review for others.
Michelle
Italy

om...

Princepessa March 24th 04 12:32 AM

Thanks for the site Michelle, it's great! I going to pass it on to my
sewing buddies.

Atom1 March 24th 04 07:03 AM

"Princepessa" wrote in message
m...
Thanks for the site Michelle, it's great! I going to pass it on to my
sewing buddies.

Glad I could help.
Michelle
Italy