CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Seed beaders: I Would like to trade for seed beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73616)

A.W. August 5th 06 08:51 PM

Seed beaders: I Would like to trade for seed beads

I know that you seed beaders tend to have lots of "extras" from former
projects...I'm interested in them! I have tons of beautiful beads I'm
willing to trade for a large assortment of seed beads.

It's too expensive to buy lots and lots of individual colors/shapes.
I want a good mix of many colors, sizes, and shapes.

I'm looking for Miyuki & Matsuno cubes, triangles, and Delicas from
6/0 to 11/0.

Ultimately, I would like to have enough of each color/size/shape for
earrings, etc.

I am absolutely NOT interested in czech seed beads.

I'm sure we can find something in my stash that anyone would like.

I have:

1oz David Christenson Furnace glass slices

lots of stardust beads in sterling & gold filled, mostly 8mm

Tube clasps, both 2 strand and 3 strand in sterling and gold filled

lots of lobster claw clasps in sterling and gold filled

Lots of Swarovski Crystals (cubes, rounds, bicones, fat rondelles,
top-drilled pendant, etc)

Sterling and gold-filled earring parts including leverbacks, french
hooks, and ear threaders

tons more stuff, lots of sterling and gold-filled.

I'm looking for a large quantity, and I'm willing to trade well for
it, but I don't want to be taken advantage of. Please let me know if
you're interested in a trade...and if you're looking for anything in
particular.