CraftBanter

-   -   RCTQ "Faces" Directory (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58052)

Christina Doucette October 8th 05 04:25 AM

RCTQ "Faces" Directory

Hi Everyone,

I'm back after just over a year's absence from the group. I still have the
RCTQ picture directory in my webshots. It probably needs some updates or
new additions.

http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

If you have a new/updated picture you would like to send me, please send me
your picture along with your RCTQ name. Anyone here can be added to the
group directory. Always nice to have a face to the name. Feel free to refer
to the directory to "see" people.

Also, I just uploaded my new "addition's" pictures under 'Baby Lucas' who
was born July 21st. I'm finally a Mom! He's our first child and looks just
like Dad.

Glad to be back!

--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

Tina October 8th 05 05:01 AM

Well welcome back Christina! I'm Tina and I just showed up here about
February or so. Found this group entirely by accident and they haven't
been able to get rid of me since!

I have already enjoyed the work of your website thanks to someone who
mentioned you and the site in a previous thread. Thank you so much for
the work, it IS really wonderful to be able to put faces on some of the
wonderful friends I have met here.

AND, I'm really looking forward to getting to know you and your new
baby!

Hugs,
Tina

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. October 8th 05 05:13 AM

Hi Christina!

Welcome back to rctq! It's so nice to have you "home" again. And
congrats on your new baby son. I remember when I had a couple of baby
sons- but now they are 32 and 34! That was a looonnnnnng time ago.

I emailed you a new pic of me. The one you currently have is me with
short blonde hair. I've changed my look! ;-)))))

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Dee in Oz October 8th 05 05:50 AM

Congratulations Christina and DH on the new arrival ( I hope you had a
quilt ready for him )

Great to see you back again

Dee in Oz

dreamboat October 8th 05 07:32 AM

Christina,
I was wondering what had happened to you. Good
to have you back and congratulations on the birth of
your son. Sounds like you have been really busy this last year.
dreamboat/Dorothy from Texas
. ..

Patti October 8th 05 08:12 AM

Lovely to see you Christina - and congratulations!
No wonder you have been away g Lucas is a dear little soul.
Hope you are all doing well, and we'll hear more from you, again.
..
In message , Christina
Doucette writes
Hi Everyone,

I'm back after just over a year's absence from the group. I still have the
RCTQ picture directory in my webshots. It probably needs some updates or
new additions.

http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

If you have a new/updated picture you would like to send me, please send me
your picture along with your RCTQ name. Anyone here can be added to the
group directory. Always nice to have a face to the name. Feel free to refer
to the directory to "see" people.

Also, I just uploaded my new "addition's" pictures under 'Baby Lucas' who
was born July 21st. I'm finally a Mom! He's our first child and looks just
like Dad.

Glad to be back!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Polly Esther October 8th 05 12:31 PM

Welcome home, Christina, and thank you for sharing pictures of your
precious, gorgeous baby boy. Snuggle that little darling for all of us.
Polly

Queen of Squishies October 8th 05 02:41 PM

Welcome back, Christina! What a little punkin you have there! I have sent
you an updatd photo, thanks for doing this. Now back to browse some
more.....

Karen, Queen of Squishies