CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Black Sheep, Here We Come! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52197)

Ranee Mueller June 22nd 05 05:29 PM

Black Sheep, Here We Come!

I will be gone this weekend to attend the Black Sheep Gathering. I
will take photos, and write up a description when I return.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

Noreen's Knit*che June 22nd 05 08:39 PM

Nodding...
she WILL, Katherine, she'll tell us the abridged version HERE, and the
details and pix will surely be on her 'blog.
HTH,
Noreen
PS, Ranee, have a baaaaaaahhhh-ry good time