CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   looking for used accucut mark iv die cut machine and dies (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14843)

cjcprincess August 27th 04 12:22 AM

looking for used accucut mark iv die cut machine and dies

Hi,
I'm looking to buy a good condition accucut mark iv die cut machine
and dies. If you have one available or know where Ican get one please
email me and let me know. thanks

goddard323 May 16th 11 06:32 PM

We have a never used accucut IV die cut machine with a couple of dies that we are trying to sell. What kind of price are you thinking about?
Quote:

Originally Posted by cjcprincess (Post 127429)