CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   colour decissions (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101240)

melinda[_2_] February 22nd 09 10:27 PM

colour decissions

Having a little trouble deciding on what would look good
with some Swarovski crystals I bought yesterday, both
bicones 4mm Light Siam and 3mm Black Diamond.

Thinking just a single drop for earrings, on silver.

I don't mind suggestions that involve buying more beads :-)...

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Barbara Forbes-Lyons February 23rd 09 10:35 AM

colour decissions

I'd mix with Jet and Siam and they'd be stunning with silver or vermeil
findings.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

melinda[_2_] February 23rd 09 09:40 PM

colour decissions

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
I'd mix with Jet and Siam and they'd be stunning with silver or vermeil
findings.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitu?

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

I have some jet, but not Siam.
I ordered some other stuff online, one of the items is some
Tahitian Black glass pearls - 6x8mm ovals and clear crystal
drops, the Tahitian black sounds yummy... :-)

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol