CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OT Picking up Mercury (was: OT - for Sooz) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1303)

Dr. Sooz September 1st 03 08:17 PM

OT Picking up Mercury (was: OT - for Sooz)

How is Merc?

He is fabulous, the tough little guy. He walks really really slowly, with a
huge limp and this big cast! But he's all happy. (He spent the entire drive
from the coast to Berkeley staring at me with a big ol'smile, the Honey-Pie.)
This morning he's sleeping in very late, and now I have to go roust him to get
him to go peepee. MY BABY. Seems to be in no pain, and even though I know it
does hurt, I'm so happy that he is comfortable, at least.

Sorry I've been remiss with emails and stuff the past 24 hours -- I've been
busy with the Merc.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Carol in SLC September 1st 03 08:47 PM

Seems to be in no pain, and even though I know it
does hurt, I'm so happy that he is comfortable, at least.

I am SOOOO glad Merc is home with his momma!!!

Carol in SLC
eBay:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=celestialbeads
JustBeads:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
My jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg

laura September 1st 03 09:18 PM

"Carol in SLC" wrote in message
Seems to be in no pain, and even though I know it
does hurt, I'm so happy that he is comfortable, at least.

I am SOOOO glad Merc is home with his momma!!!

Official "me too" post, here!

Laura

Kandice Seeber September 1st 03 10:38 PM

AWWWW - I am so glad he is with you, Sooz. It sounds like he is glad, too.
:)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

How is Merc?

He is fabulous, the tough little guy. He walks really really slowly, with

huge limp and this big cast! But he's all happy. (He spent the entire

drive
from the coast to Berkeley staring at me with a big ol'smile, the

Honey-Pie.)
This morning he's sleeping in very late, and now I have to go roust him to

get
him to go peepee. MY BABY. Seems to be in no pain, and even though I know

it
does hurt, I'm so happy that he is comfortable, at least.

Sorry I've been remiss with emails and stuff the past 24 hours -- I've

been
busy with the Merc.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Dr. Sooz September 2nd 03 06:22 PM

So glad to hear he is home and feeling pretty good.

He's been running up and down the hall! At least til I run and STOP him.
Jeez! He feels TOO GOOD!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Deirdre S. September 2nd 03 06:55 PM

Probably giddy from being where he wants to be, with the people he
wants to be with.

I hope he mellows out, though, so he can heal in peace...

Deirdre

Kandice Seeber September 2nd 03 11:52 PM

LOL - yey! He's running! :) Just as long as he's careful with himself and
you. :) And of course, being a happy dog right now, I can guess that he's
not.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Cheryl September 8th 03 05:56 AM

He's been running up and down the hall! At least til I run and STOP him.
Jeez! He feels TOO GOOD!
~~

this is good to hear!!!!
hugs to Merc....