CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Prize Winner (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=115346)

Sharon March 1st 11 10:18 PM

Prize Winner

I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Susan Hartman[_2_] March 1st 11 11:17 PM

Prize Winner

On 3/1/2011 5:18 PM, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Congrats, Sharon! Well done!

sue

--
Susan Hartman

Gillian Murray March 2nd 11 02:49 AM

Prize Winner

On 3/1/2011 5:18 PM, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Way to go, my friend!!!!! Congrats.

lucille March 2nd 11 02:55 AM

Prize Winner

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
On 3/1/2011 5:18 PM, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

WooHoo!!!! It's a beautiful piece.

Lucille

Nancy March 2nd 11 02:28 PM

Prize Winner

On Mar 1, 5:18*pm, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. *It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Congrats!!!! It's beautiful.

Nancy

Joan E. March 2nd 11 04:26 PM

Prize Winner

On Mar 1, 4:18*pm, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. *It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

That's *wonderful*, Sharon! I'm so happy for you!

Joan

Liadain March 3rd 11 08:53 AM

Prize Winner

On Mar 1, 3:18*pm, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. *It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Congratulations, Sharon! Great work!

Liadain

Cheryl Isaak March 3rd 11 12:58 PM

Prize Winner

On 3/1/11 5:18 PM, in article
, "Sharon"
wrote:

I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Huzzah!

Cheryl

Ellice K. March 3rd 11 06:29 PM

Prize Winner

On 3/1/11 5:18 PM, in article
, "Sharon"
wrote:

I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Congrats - it's a lovely piece! Enjoy your bragging rights.

ellice

Lee[_2_] March 3rd 11 10:48 PM

Prize Winner

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:18:14 -0500, Sharon wrote
(in article
):

I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Where is RCTN?

--
Lee