CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   nice gems for creative jewelers (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95934)

Gems Nest June 17th 08 11:34 PM

nice gems for creative jewelers

Keystone Gems and Minerals focuses on providing solid quality gems and
minerals for Collecting, Jewelry Making and Display. This link will get
you to our hot list http://www.wtv-zone.com/industryd/gem-list.htm. The
Keystone Gems and Minerals List features our Accent Stones and Center
Stones from standard, unusual and the unique gems. We also offer quality
rough for cutting, cabbing, carving and pre-lapped colorful opal
material for 1st-quality black opal inlay. Guaranteed solid, better
quality gems. Contact Harry or Judy at .