CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Ribber Problems (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=57757)

Davidhab October 2nd 05 10:11 PM

Ribber Problems

I have a brother 950I which I have not used for a long time. The top and bottom carriages move OK on their own. The top bed will knit stocking stitch, but immediatley jams when I connect the two together, any ideas would be appreaciated.

David Toft October 3rd 05 08:54 PM

In article , Davidhab
writes

I have a brother 950I which I have not used for a long time. The top and
bottom carriages move OK on their own. The top bed will knit stocking
stitch, but immediatley jams when I connect the two together, any ideas
would be appreaciated.

Sponge bar
--
David Toft

Davidhab October 9th 05 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Toft
Sponge bar
--
David Toft

Thanks for the suggestion, new sponge bar has solved the problem