CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ot Remember the young girl in the train (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39859)

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen November 4th 03 07:21 AM

Ot Remember the young girl in the train

Ladies just had a call , from the young girl who saw me knitting in
train and thought it was COOOOOL , i matched her with a teacher ,
close to her town , And she just called to thank me , she kn itted a
vest and sweater for herself and now her fellow student friend want to
have `such ` vest` thus she finds herself knitting vests and selling
them ,,, just a small pocket money to her pocket ,,,,, cute i
suggested some shawls and hats ,,,,
mirjam

Trish November 4th 03 12:54 PM

Good for her!. Smart girl:)

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine

Aud November 4th 03 03:33 PM

Mirjam!! Thanks to you!! Yipiiiiii!
AUD ;-)

--

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding

Els van Dam November 4th 03 06:41 PM

In article ,
(Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

Ladies just had a call , from the young girl who saw me knitting in
train and thought it was COOOOOL , i matched her with a teacher ,
close to her town , And she just called to thank me , she kn itted a
vest and sweater for herself and now her fellow student friend want to
have `such ` vest` thus she finds herself knitting vests and selling
them ,,, just a small pocket money to her pocket ,,,,, cute i
suggested some shawls and hats ,,,,
mirjam

Good for you and all of us......a new textile member

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....

NoraBalcer November 4th 03 07:15 PM

Hi Mirjam,

Besides a writer, now a teacher, how great for you. I'm happy that she called
and thanked you.

Hugs,

Your twin,

Nora

Cher November 4th 03 10:30 PM

Wow Mirjam, how wonderful, how that does make you feel you've done
something really special when they not only learn quickly but are able to
share their talent.

ThankYOU for sharing this with us.....Cher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Ladies just had a call , from the young girl who saw me knitting in
train and thought it was COOOOOL , i matched her with a teacher ,
close to her town , And she just called to thank me , she kn itted a
vest and sweater for herself and now her fellow student friend want to
have `such ` vest` thus she finds herself knitting vests and selling
them ,,, just a small pocket money to her pocket ,,,,, cute i
suggested some shawls and hats ,,,,
mirjam

---

Anna Vuori November 8th 03 07:52 AM

Auntie Nora is right, Mum. I am happy for you too.
Best: Pirjo
"NoraBalcer" kirjoitti