CraftBanter

-   -   Kate's star swap (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23250)

Nigel & Michelle Jolley July 11th 03 12:11 PM

Kate's star swap

Hi everyone from Kate's swap. I posted my stars out last Friday, but this
morning I got a package of my stars back. Apparently the post office had
shredded the envelope and luckily had my address was on the stars. So if you
are missing your stars from me please can you let me know and I can resend
them, this time in something indestructible !
Thanks
Michelle Jolley

Kate Dicey July 11th 03 04:51 PM

Nigel & Michelle Jolley wrote:

Hi everyone from Kate's swap. I posted my stars out last Friday, but this
morning I got a package of my stars back. Apparently the post office had
shredded the envelope and luckily had my address was on the stars. So if you
are missing your stars from me please can you let me know and I can resend
them, this time in something indestructible !
Thanks
Michelle Jolley

Tyvek envelopes rule! ;P Sometimes Men In Black II makes a LOT of
sense...
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk