CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   OT/clueless me (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105076)

Linda Lee September 19th 09 06:53 PM

OT/clueless me

I didn't know this was a google group as I have been posting with the
webtv. When I tried posting with the computer I had to sign up...which
I didn't...so I'll just pop in from here until MSN pulls the plug on
this outdated box. :-)

Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply[_2_] September 19th 09 08:35 PM

OT/clueless me

Linda Lee wrote:
I didn't know this was a google group as I have been posting with the
webtv. When I tried posting with the computer I had to sign up...which
I didn't...so I'll just pop in from here until MSN pulls the plug on
this outdated box. :-)

This is not a Google Group. This is still Usenet. Google Groups just
mirrors it on their site.

Linda Lee September 20th 09 12:36 PM

OT/clueless me(Samatha)

Thank you!!!

Katherine September 23rd 09 09:59 PM

OT/clueless me(Samatha)

On Sep 20, 7:36*am, (Linda Lee) wrote:
Thank you!!!

I always come here through Google. Used to use Usenet, but lost it
somehow.

Higs,
Katherine