CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD: SPIglass ~ SPRING CLEANING SALE ~ lampwork bead auctions on Ebay (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5866)

Paulette I. April 28th 04 06:52 PM

AD: SPIglass ~ SPRING CLEANING SALE ~ lampwork bead auctions on Ebay

Hi everyone!

Gosh, where does the time go?! It's been so long since I've posted
here. My little boy is just keeping me so busy (and tired) that I
haven't had time to go out in the studio or check the newsgroup in
months now. I am hoping that I will be able to get back out there in
the next week or so. I'm crossing my fingers and toes. LOL!! :)

I have decided to have a "Spring Cleaning Sale". Aiden needs some
summer clothes since summer decided to come early to Oregon this year,
so I need to clean out my bead box. I listed some beads on Ebay at a
discounted fixed price of $20 each. That way, you don't have to bother
with that pesky bidding thing. Ha ha ha!! I'll be listing more "Sale"
beads later this week as well, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thank you so much for your support and your continued interest in my
work!!!

If the links below don't work, you can do a title search on Ebay for
SPIglass lampwork.

Ebay About Me page
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/flutterbearies/

Ebay auction listings with pics: (copy & paste if links don't work)
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...utter bearies

OR

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=25

Take care,
Paulette
Ebay ID: flutterbearies
SPIglass Studio
--
Ebay "About Me" page: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/flutterbearies/
Website: http://www.spiglass-studio.com

Kalera Stratton April 29th 04 05:21 PM

Hi Paulette! That's a steal for your beads... they're gorgeous!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay