CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Rusty`s scarves (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=43761)

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen November 27th 04 07:04 PM

Rusty`s scarves

Rusty i loved your description of the scarves you made the Girls ,
Ps i think i saw the [commercial] one with the Uneven threads here as
well ,, it sales for Lots of money ....
mirjam

Rusty1215 November 27th 04 10:13 PM

Thanks, Mirjam. They were fun to make and the girls really liked them. Both
kinds of yarn that I used were really different - you wonder who 'invents' this
yarn.

Rusty i loved your description of the scarves you made the Girls ,
Ps i think i saw the [commercial] one with the Uneven threads here as
well ,, it sales for Lots of money ....
mirjam

Rusty from CT
^(-.-)^