CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Shearing Demonstration (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98592)

Rick[_3_] October 21st 08 07:34 PM

Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Shearing Demonstration

Hello group,

We’re excited to announce we have booked a shearing demonstration for
our October 3 & 4, 2009 Fiber Arts & Animals Festival
( www.FiberArtFest.com ) in Marshall, Michigan. About every hour or
so over the two day event, we will be shearing one of our Icelandic
sheep and letting people see how it is done. Combined with our Art
Quilt Exhibit, Sheep-to-Shawl demonstration and planned Fiber Art
classes, our little festival is growing steadily.

I hope to see you there!

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olivet, Michigan