CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Laying Tools (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22146)

Rhea January 11th 04 12:14 AM

Laying Tools

Hearing the story of the laying tools in a lengthy thread, I have decided that
I will go in search of these tools. I use cheap crochet needles as laying
tools. I will look on ebay first. Also, I have found some very beautiful
scissor fobs on ebay that are reasonably priced.

In the same thread I read discussion of Mary Janes. I have shopped with them
by phone, mail, and now internet for over ten years and have always had
excellent service from them and they seem to have "everything". Just my
opinion. Not affiliated in any way.

Rhea from KY, USA