CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   13% Off - Fri 13th Only (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95854)

pretty cheap jewelry June 13th 08 03:16 PM

13% Off - Fri 13th Only

Choose from one of ten ritzy, elegant, artistic accessories and get
13% off today only. Pearl necklaces, 14K gold fill rings, topaz
earrings, charm bracelets and more.

Must mention this yahoo group for discount!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id...ion_id=5005293

Perfect for important summer events: WEDDINGS, VACATIONS, BIRTHDAYS

All handmade originals by me, Mrs. Pretty Cheap Jewelry. I design and
craft everything with quality and care, and sell for fun and love.

You always get more for your money at Pretty Cheap (where bargain
lovers meet!)