CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Crocheted Unchained Circles Vest (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110216)

King's Crown[_3_] August 22nd 10 10:06 AM

Crocheted Unchained Circles Vest

I finished a crocheted vest tonight. I made it for my SIL. My daughter is
my model. My daughter is believe it or not slightly bigger than my SIL. My
SIL is XS and my daughter is S in size. DD has gone to bed hours ago and I
stayed up to watch a movie marathon with DH. So, tomorrow I'll have
daughter try it on and take pictures to post on Ravelry.

Here's a link to the pattern I used and a pretty good picture of the vest.
http://universalyarn.com/pattern.php?pattern=493

I say pretty good, because there is no picture of the front. The
instructions confused me and I wished I could see the front. BUT I stumbled
upon a circular sweater pattern a friend was making and it had front, side
and back pictures which helped tremendously. I was able to see how the
whole thing was supposed to look in order to interpret the instructions.

Lynne

mirjam August 23rd 10 10:02 PM

Crocheted Unchained Circles Vest

Why is it called Unchained , it is Beautiful
and i assume the front might be the same , only a bit wider
mirjam

mirjam August 23rd 10 10:04 PM

Crocheted Unchained Circles Vest

It's me...Linda Lee...I don't why I always forget to sign my name at
the end.

WE know it is You Linda
mirjam