CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Need online source for Arnhild's Knitting Studio patterns (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85223)

DAB July 6th 07 11:05 AM

Need online source for Arnhild's Knitting Studio patterns

Dang...I want 2 patterns and none of the store links at the site have them
or they don't provide online ordering.

Patterns are 1310RF - Baby Garter Stitch Jacket and 1319RF - Short Garter
Stitch Jacket [adult]

TIA
Donna

Jan[_2_] July 6th 07 04:28 PM

Need online source for Arnhild's Knitting Studio patterns

"DAB" wrote...
Dang...I want 2 patterns and none of the store links at the site have them
or they don't provide online ordering.

Patterns are 1310RF - Baby Garter Stitch Jacket and 1319RF - Short Garter
Stitch Jacket [adult]

TIA
Donna

Did you try sending an email to Arnhild?

--
Jan in MN

DAB July 7th 07 12:18 AM

Need online source for Arnhild's Knitting Studio patterns

Jan wrote:
"DAB" wrote...
Dang...I want 2 patterns and none of the store links at the site
have them or they don't provide online ordering.

Patterns are 1310RF - Baby Garter Stitch Jacket and 1319RF - Short
Garter Stitch Jacket [adult]

TIA
Donna

Did you try sending an email to Arnhild?

Yes, this morning..no answer yet.

Donna

Jan[_2_] July 8th 07 01:22 AM

Need online source for Arnhild's Knitting Studio patterns

One of the stores listed on her site is Ingebretsen's which is _the_ place
to shop for Scandinavian products in the Twin Cities. I called them today
and asked if they have Arnhild's patterns. They found a couple but not the
ones you want. However, you can call and request that they order and send
them to you. Their mail order number is 800-279-9333.

--
Jan in MN

"DAB" wrote...

DAB July 8th 07 12:15 PM

Need online source for Arnhild's Knitting Studio patterns

Just sent an email and hope they can helpG

Thanks again Jan!

Donna