CraftBanter

-   -   pencil marks on quilt tops (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140082)

[email protected] June 24th 17 09:31 PM

pencil marks on quilt tops

The "Fons & Porter Mechanical Pencil" IS wonderful!! You can get regular or white lead. It has an eraser, on it. I've had mine for years & love it. However; still trying to figure out WHY I grabbed a "Regular Pencil" not even a #2 type,the other day & now have ironed in, very dark, markings on my beautiful Quilt Top.

[email protected] June 24th 17 10:04 PM

pencil marks on quilt tops

THERE IS HOPE!! I just posted about the Fons&Porter Mecaanical Pencil, that I love & have used for years.Which just gave me an idea;of how to get these dark, ironed on lines, from a pencil, that I'd just grabbed & used, w/o thinking the other day. I just went in & tried the ERASER,from my Fons&Porter Mechanical Pencil. IT WORKED!!! ENTIRELY ON SOME MARKS. Not entirely,on all marks but it made marks SO MUCH LIGHTER, than they were.I now know that I can get these marks out!!