CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Time to rotate (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109253)

Cheryl Isaak June 25th 10 11:57 AM

Time to rotate

Well, as much as I'm enjoying my Ladybug and Bumblebees, I think its time to
rotate. So, I'm either gone to return to to the baby dragons or drag out the
basket of messy stuff and see if there is something I can sort out there.

Cheryl

Sandy Bell June 26th 10 01:15 AM

Time to rotate

On Jun 25, 8:57*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Well, as much as I'm enjoying my Ladybug and Bumblebees, I think its time to
rotate. So, I'm either gone to return to to the baby dragons or drag out the
basket of messy stuff and see if there is something I can sort out there.

Cheryl

I like that..time to rotate! I usually say I've lost interest (or my
short attentions span has finally taken over). So under your system I
am currently rotating 4 projects with 2 more waiting to join the
team!!!
Sandy

Cheryl Isaak June 26th 10 02:26 PM

Time to rotate

On 6/25/10 8:15 PM, in article
, "Sandy
Bell" wrote:

On Jun 25, 8:57*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Well, as much as I'm enjoying my Ladybug and Bumblebees, I think its time to
rotate. So, I'm either gone to return to to the baby dragons or drag out the
basket of messy stuff and see if there is something I can sort out there.

Cheryl

I like that..time to rotate! I usually say I've lost interest (or my
short attentions span has finally taken over). So under your system I
am currently rotating 4 projects with 2 more waiting to join the
team!!!
Sandy

I've "decided" any thing new new in the rotation is going to wait until I
get to the letter V. At which point, I'll need another break and move on to
something new.

Cheryl