CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   An Invite to Join StampingSupplySales (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18329)

Christi Conley January 13th 04 04:56 PM

An Invite to Join StampingSupplySales

I wanted to let everyone know I have a Yahoo! Group called Stamping Supply
Sales (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StampingSupplySales/) - despite the
name, it is for any type of crafting material. The purpose is to post
information about sales, a bargain you found, a new product, a new website,
a new company, specials and anything else craft related that is for sale,
trade or swapped. I made this group because I couldn't keep up with all the
different companies, groups, etc. specific days to post sales and I

would forget to look for sales and specials. There are a few rules:

1.. NO VIRUS WARNINGS!
2.. Please keep all your information on one email - don't send a separate
email for each item you have on auction, or for sale, or whatever.
3.. Please post only once a day (of course, if you post in the morning,
and something else comes up, you can post again in the evening).

That's it - so why not take a look - go to the homepage:
to join -

Currently, there are over 800 members..

Please feel free to pass this information on - the more people that join,
the better the bargains will be - LET'S SHOP !!!

Thanks!

--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative