CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Shirley Back again. I hope? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107031)

Shirley Shone January 10th 10 03:33 PM

Shirley Back again. I hope?

I had a new computer before Christmas, but DS did not have time to
transfer all thing from new to old.
I am wishing you all a belated New year since I could not do it before.

Tomorrow I celebrate my 74th birthday. Will not be going anywhere
because we have had a lot of snow and it is still snowing.
Main roads are clear but side roads and footpaths are treacherous.

Well got a whole new learning curve with this new Windows 7 and new
software to boot.

Hope this get through.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.co.uk

Heather[_4_] January 10th 10 06:27 PM

Shirley Back again. I hope?

Happy Birthday, Shirley........good luck with your new computer and the
snow. Been chatting to folks in Wales and London and you all got hit really
badly!! Must phone a friend outside Dumfries and see how they are faring.

Cheers.........Heather (and I hear that Windows 7 is quite good, so enjoy)

Bart Mendelson January 10th 10 08:18 PM

Shirley Back again. I hope?

Happy Birthday Shirley!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Bart Mendelson

Linda2 January 11th 10 12:39 AM

Shirley Back again. I hope?

Happy birthday, Shirley!!!! Sending you happy birthday vibes and wishes for
warmer weather.

Linda2
(in south Florida where we had snow flurries yesterday!)