CraftBanter

-   -   Test drive?? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92032)

KI Graham January 30th 08 05:44 AM

Test drive??

Just uploaded my first new pattern in a long time: I struggled to get the
instructions right, and I'm sure hoping they're clear! Anyone want to test
drive it for me?http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/partners/nightday.htm

--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Patti January 30th 08 08:05 AM

Test drive??

Normally, I would, like a shot, Kim; but on my table at the moment is a
'farmyard' (patterns) to test for a friend!
Must be the time of year g
So, I'll have to pass this time. It looks good, though. I like it a
lot.
..
In message v9Unj.24633$4w.19368@pd7urf2no, KI Graham
writes
Just uploaded my first new pattern in a long time: I struggled to get the
instructions right, and I'm sure hoping they're clear! Anyone want to test
drive it for me?http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/partners/nightday.htm

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Pat in Virginia January 30th 08 02:40 PM

Test drive??

Oh, Kim, that is a WONDERFUL pattern. I am just so bogged down that I can't
put it in my queue until mid February. PAT

SewVeryCreative[_3_] January 30th 08 02:56 PM

Test drive??

If you can wait for a report until this weekend, I'm more than happy to give
your beautiful pattern a test drive! :)

If you'd like a beginner's POV, my DD (13 years old) will try it, too, this
weekend, and give you feedback on a novice's perspective.

--
Connie :)
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

Polly Esther[_2_] January 30th 08 03:23 PM

Test drive??

I printed it, Kim. Does that count as good intentions? Right now, up on
the design wall there are 27 scoops of ice cream that need to be appliquéd.
Your block is just beautiful and I would like to try it. Polly

amy[_2_] January 30th 08 06:35 PM

Test drive??

I'll give it a whorl this weekend!! i do have to start quilting the
obnoxious "Peanuts" quilt for my neice....(B-day suprise). but i can
take a few minutes to check this out!

amy in CNY